Hey there guys, I’m in the middle of writing up my first review of Freetrade. While I write up this review I have a new offer for you that I wanted to let you know about.
Sign up, deposit £10, and get a free share worth between £3 and £200! You could even get an Apple share.
I’d recommend filling out the W8-BEN form then your free share could be a US stock rather than just a UK stock.
How do I get a free share on Freetrade?
It’s pretty simple to get a free share on Freetrade. Here’s the low down:
- Sign up to Freetrade using this free share link
- Download the iOS or Google Play app
- Enter your details and your National Insurance number
- Select an investing account: ISA or GIA
- Deposit £10
- Fill out the W8-BEN form for a chance to get a US stock (it’s a simple checkbox form that takes less than a minute to complete)
- That’s it, your done and your free share is on its way
Freetrade review, so is this invest app worth all the hype?
Ok, I am going to get back to writing this honest Freetrade review.
Important disclaimer for investing
This is not investment advice and should not be taken as investment advice. Investments can fall as well as rise. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. Do thorough research and your due diligence. Do not buy investments with money you can not afford to lose.